Leopard II Revolution I 1:35 Papercraft Model

Leopard II Revolution I 1:35 Papercraft Model


Leopard 2 Revolution I

Offered by Rheinmetall Leopard 2 Revolution I is a variant of the Leopard 2 which has the same capacity as the Evolution, but with different additions. Has Evolution-like Protection and can withstand Anti-Tank missile attacks. Revolution has a dome with a digital system that has a Situation Awareness system that can find out the source of the shot. The commander can break the tank if the driver does not follow his orders. Revolution has air conditioning and means of communication between the tank crew and the Troops outside the Tank. The Revolution's load is around 70 tons and this concept can be installed on the Leopard 2A4 variant. So far only the State of Indonesia operates this variant. (Wikipedia)


Download Leopard II Revolution I Papercraft Model

Download Leopard II Revolution I 1:35 papercraft model template (login required) via the link below:



Leopard II Revolution I 1-35 Papercraft Model [Part 1][Part 2

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url