Claw Machine Papercraft by Miss Mandee

Claw Machine Papercraft by Miss Mandee

Today we're taking a break from the holiday projects to share a super cute new papercraft with you. Prepare your quarters and put your arcade skills to the test, because we're building a 3D claw machine today!

I was always drawn to the sensory overload that is the "claw machine" like most kids. Even if you wouldn't normally choose any of the toys inside from a store shelf, the prospect of winning one as a prize is enticing. Plus, you get to operate advanced machinery in the process—how cool is that?

Aside from that, I'm pretty sure I can count the number of times I've played a claw machine game on one hand. My mother raised me with the firm belief that "those games are rigged, and you never win."

As a result, I thought it would be fun to make my own version. Not only is it adorable, but there's always a winner!

Download Claw Machine 3D Papercraft by Miss Mandee below:

Claw Machine Papercraft

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url