Christmas Gnome Papercraft

Christmas Gnome Papercraft

Are you ready to go "gnome" for the holidays? Because I've got a super cute papercraft project that you'll want to start right away. So gather your cardstock and glue gun, because it's time to make the cutest little Christmas gnome this side of the Mississippi!

My wonderful customers chose this adorable design! My Patreon subscribers assist me in selecting a couple of the projects I create each month, and this design was one of the top picks for the month of December.

I was really excited about all the little tree details I added to the front layer of this guy's beard; however, when it came time to cut them, my Cricut struggled a little. To get it to work properly, I had to set the machine to "cardstock for intricate cuts." So, if you don't want to take the risk, or if you're working with finicky material, I've included a file in the download with a simplified version of that piece.

Download Christmas Gnome Papercraft template designed by Miss Mandee below:



Christmas Gnome Papercraft

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url