Tank VI Tiger I Papercraft by Mr. Cube

Tank VI Tiger I paper craft by Mr. Cube

This is a 1/72 scale Tiger I paper craft. There are two types, the camouflaged Tiger I and the anime "Girls und Panzer".

Tank VI Tiger I is a heavy tank developed in Nazi Germany during World War II. German tanks at the time were developed with an emphasis on offensive and defensive balance, but the Tiger I was developed as a tank with significantly enhanced armor and firepower at the expense of mobility. As a result, it weighed more than twice as much as the Panzer IV, and although its mechanical reliability was severely impaired, it was active in the opening battle due to its heavy armor and powerful firepower.

Download Tank VI Tiger I Papercraft

Download Tank VI Tiger I Papercraft by Mr. Cube below:





Reinforcement frame, camouflage 1st sheet, 2nd sheet, 3rd sheet, 4th sheet

Garpan specification 1st sheet, 2nd sheet, 3rd sheet, 4th sheet

Fold line sample

How to make: Assembly instructions

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url